BRING ON SPRING! Exfoliator Rebirth Nectar still at £20
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to: KAJA, 8 Bristol Avenue, Wallasey CH44 0BB
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
· Contact information including email address
· Demographic information, such as postcode and postal address, age and gender
· Website usage data
· Other information relevant to client enquiries
· Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
· For our own internal records.
· To improve the products and services we provide.
· To contact you in response to a specific enquiry, and deliver your order.
· To customise the website for you.
· To send you promotional emails about products, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
· To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
· Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
· Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
· Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
· Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
· To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
· Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
· Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
· Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
· Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Write to us at: KAJA, 8 Bristol Avenue, Wallasey CH44 0BB
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the KAJA domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Data Collection by Means Other than the KAJA Web Site
Contacting KAJA via social media
If you send KAJA a private or direct message via social media the message will be archived within the social media platform it was sent to unless you request its deletion. It will not be shared with any other organisations.
Contacting KAJA by telephone
When you call KAJA any personal data that you give us will be used to track customer interaction.
Contacting KAJA by email
Any email sent to KAJA, including any attachments, may be monitored and used for reasons of security and to track customer interaction. Email monitoring or blocking software may also be used. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send to us is within the bounds of the law.
Using KAJA services
We offer various services to the public. We have to hold the details of the people who have requested these services in order to provide it. However, we only use these details to provide the service the person has requested and, if the person has opted in, to send other communication (such as marketing) from us. When people subscribe to my mailing list, they can cancel their subscription at any time and are given an easy way of doing this.
Lawful Basis & Retention periods
KAJA process data under the lawful basis of Consent and retain personal data for 1 year after your last interaction with me.
Under GDPR, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
Specifically, you have the following rights:
· the right to be informed
· the right of access
· the right to rectification
· the right to erasure
· the right to restrict processing
· the right to data portability
· the right to object
· the right not to be subjected to automated decision-making including profiling.
To learn more about these rights please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website: ico.org.uk
To make a request for any personal information KAJA may hold, you need to put the request in writing to: KAJA, 8 Bristol Avenue, Wallasey CH44 0BB